With life getting back to a greater degree of normality it’s time too look forward to doing all those things in (especially in Brighton & Sussex) that we have been deprived of doing for so long now. Today I’m going to tell you my top 10 places & things I’m looking forward to doing or going to again which you will see is going to be dominated with my love of food!
- Going to the Amex to see the mighty Brighton & Hove Albion. It’s looking like premier league safety has been secured to the chance to see watch some games & see some faces for a beer before after & during its high on the list!
- Breakfast at Café Coho- One of my favourites with lots of great locally sourced produce, This full English with great Coffee is something I really can’t wait for!
- Going to the cinema – the chance to see a film without distraction on the big screen is going to be a real privilege after all this time!
- A Steak at The Coal Shed – No explanation required here. If you know you know!
- Walks at the National trust on a whim without booking in advance- being so lucky to be surrounded by some great sites in Sussex it ill be great to take advantage of this!
- Eating great Italian food out- I’m spoilt for choice here so visits to Bon Appetito, Cin Cin & Bella Napoli will all be requiring visits.
- Going on holiday! With lack of options available & the circumstances we have all endured I think we will all agree we are all in need of a break & the opportunity to get away & relax is needed by us all!
- Greek food at Nostos- Having let the premises to Kyri I was lucky enough to get to try the fantastic menu just before the first lockdown & was certainly not let down…this one is already scheduled in the diary…cant wait!
- Proper Networking- For those of you that know me I love a social event. Whilst we have all tried to network online with various events it sadly jut not the same & there are plenty of faces you end up not seeing! A beer in hand & a face to face chat with people in the Brighton business community is very much longed for.
- 64 Degrees- Tucked away in the Lanes, an intimate restaurant with limited covers. However when it comes to food I would describe it as phenomenon of flavours.
I’m sure everyone is has some similar lists so would love to hear what’s on yours & what you are looking forward to doing once you can!