Our property management department works closely with Landlords, RTM Companies, Developers and Occupiers to ensure the day to day running and upkeep of a property is handled smoothly and efficiently. Managing a diverse portfolio of assets, we have an in-depth experience of the management of a multitude of properties from Grade II listed seafront buildings to new purpose built blocks and everything in between.
We undertake every aspect of Property Management, taking full responsibility for the day to day running of managed assets, ensuring both the safety and value of a building is protected. With an extensive knowledge of the complex laws that affect property owners we ensure that all properties under our management maintain absolute compliance with ever changing standards and requirements.
We provide complete financial transparency with carefully considered budgeting, diligent accounting and all queries answered promptly and accurately.
Our well established relationships with independent, vetted contractors ensure that all property maintenance is undertaken to the highest of standard and in accordance with current regulations, and we are able achieve the best possible value for leaseholders through our competitive tendering process.
Leading property management software is incorporated into our firm providing Leaseholders & Freeholders with online access to view service charge statements, annual budgets, key property information and a messaging area to notify us of any maintenance concerns at the property.
Our block management service includes:
- Budgeting and Service Charge collection.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety legislation, including: fire risk assessments, electrical installation condition reports, energy performance certificates, legionella risk assessments, asbestos management plans and other legal compliance issues.
- Regular property inspections by our experienced property managers and face to face meetings with Clients and Occupiers.
- Ongoing and preventative maintenance programs.
- The overseeing of leaseholder consultation procedures under Section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act and the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act.
- Building Insurance Renewals.
- Management of supply contracts to achieve the best possible value.
- An online portal for access to budgets, block documentation, notices, and maintenance reporting.
We are proud of the level of experience, professionalism and service our property management team provide and we would love to hear from you to discuss your requirements.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme and are covered by Client Money Protection.
Eightfold Management Limited, registered company number 13293084, VAT Number 378450075